- You are expected to work with the team towards designing beautiful products that enhance the user’s experience.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as part of an agile squad, while working and leading other UX designers on both existing and new products.
- To be responsible for user research, interaction design, visual design, and content artifacts that communicate design decisions for the user experience and user interface.
- Evolving and evangelizing our Design System.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Document and communicate design (via detailed instructions for layout, typography, workflow, macro and micro-interactions, animations, color, and UI behaviors).
- Take a user-centered approach to design process and methods
Qualification: Class 10th and above
Desired Qualification: Field of Study – Fine Arts/Graphic Design or related field, Multimedia.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Portfolio of work.
- Adobe software proficiency is a must (XD, Sketch, Flash, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, &Aftereffects).
- Illustration and Drawing skills.
- Must have – User Experience Design, CSS, UX, Illustrator, Corel, Adobe Creative Suite Good to have – Adobe XD, Sketch, HTML5, CSS.